During this extraordinary time, we want you to know that the safety of our suppliers, partners and employees is our top priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we are taking all necessary precautions.
We will continue to follow the public health recommendations for health and hygiene as issued by The Scottish Government.
We are open for business
We are continuing to work remotely, so please do feel free to contact us, however do also bear in mind that we are likely to be working from home until it is deemed appropriate to return to the office.
We are here for you
If you are a supplier or partner to RIDG and feel that your service is likely to be affected by the pandemic, please do get in touch to discuss how we can help.
We look forward to seeing you all on the other side.
- West of Orkney Windfarm Opens New Edinburgh Office
- EMEC and West of Orkney Windfarm kick off Major Research and Innovation Programme
- RIDG and partners finalise West of Orkney Windfarm agreement with Crown Estate Scotland
- Green Investment Group, TotalEnergies and RIDG secure ScotWind leasing rights to develop the 2 GW West of Orkney windfarm
- Green Investment Group, TotalEnergies and RIDG partner with Repsol Sinopec and Uniper to develop large-scale green hydrogen facility in Orkney