For over 13 years Paul has advised and guided organisations around the globe to achieve the highest standards in health, safety, environmental and quality management. Paul is a degree qualified HSEQ professional who can deliver results to tight deadlines and high standards.
His experience spans the onshore wind, offshore wind, solar, hydro, power utilities, rail, marine, port, general construction and facilities management sectors delivering projects up to and in excess of £1bn in value.
Paul is a motivated individual who is driven by the challenge of influencing standards and cultures within the workplace or on projects.
Paul has, over his career developed a number of key skill and qualities including:
- Providing HSEQ support at project level.
- Advising, supporting and influencing directors, senior manager’s employees and clients.
- Providing support and input to tenders for onshore windfarm, offshore windfarm and cabling works.
- Working on multi-disciplinary sites where the health and safety challenges vary from discipline to discipline.
- Writing, developing and implementing procedures for a safety management system in line with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Paul is the founder and Managing Director of Salus Safety Solutions.